U2 Quiz: How Well Do You Know the Band?
Number of questions: 10
- In which year was U2 formed?
- What is the name of U2's debut album?
- U2 originated in Dublin (Ireland), however only one of its band members was born there. Which one?
- Before the band changed its name to U2, the band was also called "Feedback" and "The Hype":
- Which band member's brother was originally part of U2 but left early on?
- Which member posted a note on his school's bulletin board looking for people to join a band?
- How many Grammy Awards has U2 won?
- What is Bono's birth name?
- Which role does Adam Clayton play in the band?
- What was the first song that the Edge sang lead vocals on?